Pangolin User Meeting -- Amsterdam 2006

Everything about Lasershow Designer 2000 and Tools.
Gesperrt
pangolinlaser
Pangolin User Meeting -- Amsterdam 2006

Beitrag von pangolinlaser » Sa 02 Sep, 2006 12:05 pm

Hi All,

We would like to announce an upcoming Pangolin User Meeting, which will be held in downtown Amsterdam on October 11-12, 2006. We believe this will be the biggest Pangolin User Meeting ever, and even as we speak (er, write) top Pangolin Power Users, including Peter Heyt of !FX Laser Promotions, Wim Winkelmolen of E-magit, Harry de Boer of DTL, Glenn Turner of LC-Attractions and Hugo Bunk of Laser Image are all making plans to attend and do presentations about Pangolin tricks and tips.

Back in November 2003, we had an informal Pangolin User Meeting at the offices of Hugo Bunk, located close to Amsterdam. The meeting was such a success, we always vowed to return. Well, now is the time for us to return, thanks once again to some special hosting assistance by Hugo Bunk.

This will be no ordinary Pangolin User Meeting. There will be a lot of computers available for people to use and try Pangolin software and hardware. And, during the two-day format, there will be sessions which demonstrate advanced techniques in LD2000, Showtime and the Lasershow Converter products. Master Laserists Glenn Turner and Hugo Bunk will also give detailed instruction on the use of LivePRO.

Of course we will also have the Pangolin Prize competition with prizes worth up to $3500.

For complete information on the upcoming Pangolin User Meeting in Amsterdam, please see the page:
http://www.pangolin.com/industry/amsterdam/index.htm

If you would like to make a presentation at this meeting, please contact Pangolin using our contact form:
http://www.pangolin.com/contact/index.php

Best regards,

William Benner
Pangolin Laser Systems, Inc.

spectrabeam.de
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Yes :-)
Wohnort: Germany -> Bayern -> München -> 85764 Oberschleißheim - Heinz-Katzenberger-Straße 6b
Beitrag von spectrabeam.de » Sa 14 Okt, 2006 4:42 pm

Hello Bill

thanks over again for this grandiose meeting in Amsterdam! And also thanks to the whole "staff" who makes it possible.

It was a lot of information, particularly with regard to LivePro - Thanks Glenn.

I think if "showtime" you could play the music louder ;-) I was wondering that the Dutchman use no scanner-safety for this laser-power :-(

I hope you are well back in the USA.

Sincerely yours

Bernd Steinert
spectrabeam.de

pangolinlaser
Beitrag von pangolinlaser » So 15 Okt, 2006 7:30 am

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, it was a great meeting.

I am glad you had a good time. Also, with the video we recorded during the LivePRO session, we will be making a Tutorial DVD just for LivePRO. I think that will help a lot in the understanding and performance philosophy of LivePRO.

Best regards,

William Benner

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Pangolin Lasershow Designer & Tools“