hello fellow freaks

Forum for newbie- & beginners questions. Please read our FAQ bevore you ask questions here or use the search-functions in the forums. If you can't find an answer there we'll be glad to help you.
Antworten
hazaw1
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: I just bought two PJs from KGB Laser- both have green modules (1W)& plan add R & B in one and add 3W of 445nm-Both DT Pro 40k scanners-
DYI PJ is a work in progress- 35K scanners- ~3W combined - w/ Lumia TWO 1/3rd rpm motors.
4 LaserKing PJs --two LK PD 2.o(500mW -One LKSD 850mW and one LK 3D 320mW all ttl and RGb- REKE rgb 500mW and one 532 350mW all TTL, QuickShow/Beyond- two Spaghetti, Mamba Black and I Show- a [C...o] MIDI synth keyboard - Akai APC 40 I am a host for TEXLEM events and am involved in SELEM events for 4 years- my close freinds who just returned from Germany are Bill Benner & Justin (Pango)- Tim Walsh (former ILDA President & Laser show Company and Greg Sutherland of Houston.
I have Radiant 4X 5W graphing Power Meter- an Alpha, a Laserbee 1 and Kenometer LPMs..

hello fellow freaks

Beitrag von hazaw1 » Mo 25 Nov, 2013 9:10 pm

very nice forum--
I am uber active at USA forums- and see some names here i know-
If you attended the LOBO ILDA meeting you may have met my dear friends from Pangolin Bill and Justin, -Past president of ILDA Tim Walsh and forum vet Greg-Displaser-- all had very nice things to say about this forum and the event=== I made an error joining as i am hakzaw1 not hazaw1- will correct this later-

we would love to see you attend SELEM 2014 - mid August- In North Carolina USA. I think you would enjoy it..

SELEM is a big event -the biggest of all held in the USA.

best wishes Len

afrob
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: RayComposer NET und RayComposer USB
Re: hello fellow freaks

Beitrag von afrob » Di 26 Nov, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi Len,
you're welcome. Keep us updated about when/where SELEM will be held.

Greetings,
Robin

hakzaw1
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Some

Re: hello fellow freaks

Beitrag von hakzaw1 » Mi 14 Apr, 2021 5:48 am

afrob hat geschrieben:
Di 26 Nov, 2013 9:09 pm
Hi Len,
you're welcome. Keep us updated about when/where SELEM will be held.

Greetings,
Robin
Sorry Robin-- I am not usually the type who joins then,,,gone-- I will try harder to visit more often.
about SELEM... sad story- after >13 years at the same venue--we lost due to the pandemic.(etc)
SO starting new ( which may be good) farther east and a bit north -in Newark, AUG Delaware--at a very nice convention center. Much longer drive (10 hrs vs 22 hrs) BUT by then I will be 74 so (& no i do not know what I want to be when I grow up) anyway first week 2021 aug The name is not changed so far-- go PL(ex) see 'meetsngreets ' sign up there

VR hak

Antworten

Zurück zu „Newbie & Beginners Forum“