Software for laser show and laser advertising

Forum for newbie- & beginners questions. Please read our FAQ bevore you ask questions here or use the search-functions in the forums. If you can't find an answer there we'll be glad to help you.
Antworten
evhandel
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Yep, VLT laser 3500RGB + RIYA controller

Software for laser show and laser advertising

Beitrag von evhandel » Mi 10 Apr, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello evereone!
I've just bought RGB laser with RIYA controller. I've also bought smoke machine. My purpose is laser advertising (laser animation on big screen at open air) and laser show on the disco using smoke.
There are a big variaty of software. I ask you advice me in this question.
For laser animation i decided to use 3D max with Illustrate! and convert via ILD SOS. That's great
But for disco i can't make a choise. I want to do show as visualise of music, show must fits to music, to BPM. I do not know, should i by hardware DMX controller, or i can buy software, which allows me to use my ILDA shows and control it + some abstracting shows.
Futhermore, i want to create fully syncronised with music shows like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLhs5k40ulk - it's wondering me). Is LSX is suited for me? Where i can get DEMO and where i can buy it? Or another software like Phenix i.e. suits better for my purpose
Thanks

Erics
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Selbtbau RGB mit Raytrack 35+ mit 500mW Grün 532nm + 500mW Blau 445nm + 680mW rot 637nm. 2 x Kvant Atom 800 RGB, SpookyBlue V2 mit 10mW, TARM 2.5 CT FB4 Version, GLP Impression Laser

Re: Software for laser show and laser advertising

Beitrag von Erics » So 14 Apr, 2013 11:33 am

I think you should look at the Software Dynamics Live. There you can build and play Lasershows for a special music track.
And the good solution is you can use the new dynamics Live software with the dynamics dongle for free too. That is the software for disco use. The best solution with a apc 20 or apc 40 midi controler. There you can choose your laser animations on the fly and change it in size, speed, saturation...
You get the demos here: http://www.mylaserpage.de/

Antworten

Zurück zu „Newbie & Beginners Forum“