MANUAL PROGRAMING PHOENIX

Forum for newbie- & beginners questions. Please read our FAQ bevore you ask questions here or use the search-functions in the forums. If you can't find an answer there we'll be glad to help you.
Antworten
mt.yudha

MANUAL PROGRAMING PHOENIX

Beitrag von mt.yudha » Mo 17 Dez, 2007 10:15 am

HI. I'M A NEWBIE. I'VE USING PHOENIX LASERSHOW WITH SHINYOKU SUPER7 PRO. AND I NEED HELP TO MAKE A NEW SHOW. AND IF THERE SOMEONE WHO GOT CONTROL IT PLEASE GIVE ME A LESSON PLEASE

gebbi
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: ich habe den Überblick schon lange verloren ;)
Beitrag von gebbi » Mo 17 Dez, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi,

please click on the "help" button shown in the start-screen of Phoenix.
There you´ll find an interactive Help-Tool to learn first steps and also explanations of all effects.
Good luck ;)

Greets, Gebbi

werner1619

Beitrag von werner1619 » Mi 13 Feb, 2008 7:34 pm

:D

Ok,

Ask all the questions, I know the first time you use the software it can be difficult. Will do my best to help

Werner

robertponzo
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: 4 lasers and Phoenix 4 Live

Re: MANUAL PROGRAMING PHOENIX

Beitrag von robertponzo » Mi 10 Jul, 2013 1:55 am

Hello all:

I am new to this forum and just jumping into the laser scene. I am a computer programmer from New York. I have 4 Chinese made lasers from 250 RGY to 1,000 kw RGB. Not the best, but affordable on my budget. I was using the simple ILDA software but just bought Phoenix 4 Live. Tutorials are not very user friendly at all. Just have to play with it, which is one thing I don't have and that is time.

I did post a question to technical support and they got back to me the next day. I will have to use Google translate to see if the German area has more action then the english side.

Keep creating
Robert

Antworten

Zurück zu „Newbie & Beginners Forum“