laser direction problems

Forum for newbie- & beginners questions. Please read our FAQ bevore you ask questions here or use the search-functions in the forums. If you can't find an answer there we'll be glad to help you.
Antworten
galaxian

laser direction problems

Beitrag von galaxian » Mi 28 Sep, 2005 6:19 pm

I have just bought a big dipper seven stars laser. When in operation the beams tend to point towards the left all the time, is this right? or should they come from the centre. WHat i mean is if i have the lser facing diect on to a wall the beams will come out more towards the left and not straight onto the wall.

Please help.

Thanks

werner1619

Beitrag von werner1619 » Di 26 Jun, 2007 4:30 pm

:idea:
You can rectify this problem by adjusting the scanners/ galvo's.
But I am not sure if the big dipper has galvo's or some sort of stepper motor?

Alternativly direct you question to your supplier?

Werner

thinklasers

Beitrag von thinklasers » So 01 Jul, 2007 10:36 pm

if the beam is not shining straight from the pointer you have a problem with the collimation and the pointer is damaged. I'd look for a return, modding it yourself to fix the problem with diode can be complex and you may risk losing your laser all together. If the beam isn't straight, something is wrong.
http://www.thinklasers.com

my lasers: spyder ii blue + green, 95mW green pointer, 15mW blue FDA pointer, 10mW yellow pointer, 2.0uJ IR pointer.

Hatschi
Beitrag von Hatschi » Di 03 Jul, 2007 11:43 am

Halli Hallo

Big Dipper -> pointer? May you can explain?

@galaxian: werner1619 ir right, but normaly you have warranty and don´s use to reajust the laser.

Hatschi

Antworten

Zurück zu „Newbie & Beginners Forum“