colorray 2???

Scanning, Scanners, scannermirrors, scanneraxes, torsionrods and driver interface cards.
Gesperrt
djwacko

colorray 2???

Beitrag von djwacko » Do 26 Mai, 2005 9:20 am

hi, when cleaning up a basement of a old discotheck, i found a "colorray 2", a laser moving head from lasermedia. the only thing i know, i that it is a fibre coupled device and it hase an RS232 port.
i there aneyone who knows this device or maybi knows where i could find some info on how to use it.

ps sory for my english

hanst

Beitrag von hanst » Di 31 Mai, 2005 9:37 pm

I think I know a person that have 4 colorray and use them here in Sweden, just drop me an email and I will give you his phone number.

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » Fr 21 Okt, 2005 4:42 pm

I have 9 colorray 2 heads, 2 lamp houses and 2 director control consols. what i need is the kiss software that provides the pattern generation for the colorray 2. using a computer running in dos the kiss software contained all the generated patterns. you would then upload those patterns into the director consol and make the system useable . ive been searching for 6 years to find a copy of the kiss software but have had no luck . if anyone has a copy of the software for the colorray please email me at ddavison5885@comcast.net

thanks
Denis Davison

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Scanner & Scanner Driver“