Problems with WIN ME and Playbackmodule(QM32)

Alles rund um Lasershow Designer 2000 und Tools.

Moderatoren: decix, thomas

Antworten
pangolinlaser
Re: Problems with WIN ME and Playbackmodule(QM32)

Beitrag von pangolinlaser » Do 15 Nov, 2001 10:20 pm

Hello Florian,<p>I am sorry to hear about your trobles. Can you be more specific about the troubles that you are having? Since there are many ways for a program to crash, if you can please tell me more, then maybe I can be of assistance.<p>Also, please tell me the version of LD and Showtime that you are running.<p>Also, when you say "Playbackmodule" do you mean Showtime? If so, there are actually two versions of Showtime -- one for most users, and one for users who experience problems with Windows 98. Since Windows ME is very similar to Windows 98, it could be that this will solve your problem.<p>The second version of Showtime (for Windows 98) solves some problems that people experience when running Live, and when running certain operations with the Effect Editor. I believe that the file name for the second version is STWIN98.EXE or something like that, but it is distributed with both the Pangolin update CD, and as part of the version 3.10 update on the Pangolin web site.<p>Please try the suggestion above and otherwise give some more information about the crashes.<p>Best regards,<p>William Benner
Pangolin Laser Systems

<flo@work>

Problems with WIN ME and Playbackmodule(QM32)

Beitrag von <flo@work> » Fr 16 Nov, 2001 12:59 am

Hy all!<p>I will try it to explain it in english... ignore the mistakes please.. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif"%20border="0[/img] <p>I have some problems with the playback module with WIN ME. I choosen WIN ME, because i think it have more stability than WIN98. But now, there are some crashs when i start the playback module... Is it a know problem, or should i reinstall all components again? I tried Lasershowdesigner with windows XP, but it dont works... And otherwise, i hate WIN 98 and 95.. <p>What should i do??<p>Thanks for all replies!!<p>Best regards
Florian
www.lasershow.ch

Antworten

Zurück zu „Pangolin Lasershow Designer & Tools“